2. Users who "Pretend" to "listen" in training then email you asking questions you covered in the training.
3. Users who can't seem to log into Moodle, but they have no problems logging into there Computer, Facebook, Ebay, YouTube, Hotmail, Work Email, Amazon, but Moodle, no chance.
4. Constant emails and telephone calls, "how do you...". "you showed me that yesterday, but how do I?" "can you just quickly show me..."
5. Random emails just saying "Can't get Moodle" "Can you tell me the full address of the website your on?" "yep it's http://www.mooodle.org, I just tried again, I still can't log in"
6. Constant requests to update their course, "erm I know yesterday I wanted this unit called English, but it now needs to be called Maths"
7. Stuff that's got nothing to do with Moodle "Oh, your good with Computers, can you just get rid of this virus for me and while you doing that, I keep getting these odd pop ups asking me to buy stuff, infact can you make my C Drive bigger too?"
8. Issues that are related to the users computer not Moodle, "Trust me, there's nothing wrong with your account" "Well on MY perfect, virus free computer it doesn't work!!"
9. Spelling Mistakes, OK we're not always perfect however users don't look at how amazing a Moodle course is but will email or call you straight away to tell notify you that you spelt something wrong!
10. User Error "Are you sure you've clicked on Turn Editing On?" "Yes! of course I'm sure, how dare you insult me!, oh wait..... do you mean the Turn Editing On button?"
Add yours to the comments....